Read Sunrise Kisses (The Kisses Series #8)(10) online free by Krista Lakes

Sunrise Kisses (The Kisses Series #8)(10)
Author: Krista Lakes

Charlotte grinned from ear to ear, her pretty brown eyes glowing. I could already feel the bonds of friendship forming between the two of us. Anyone who wanted to learn more about my favorite style of art had an instant in with me.

I reluctantly swallowed the last bite of food on my plate. I wished I hadn't gobbled it all up quite so quickly, but it was just so delicious that I couldn't help it. I glanced over at my dad's plate to see if he had eaten his as quickly as I had, only to discover most of the food was still on his plate. I was a little concerned since this was a man who usually ended up finishing my plates.

“You okay, Dad?” I asked, snagging a bite of his french toast. It was just as delicious as mine had been. “You've barely eaten.”

He looked down at his plate in surprise. “I guess I still have some indigestion from last night,” he admitted. Seeing the worry written all over my face, he smiled and put his big hand on mine. “Don't worry. I'll be fine. It's just this tooth.”

I stood up, picking up my plate. Dad took a bite and then pushed his at me to take away. I frowned. Our dinner hadn't been anything that should have caused indigestion. I did my best to smile, though. He would be fine. He was as strong as a...

Read more: Read Sunrise Kisses (The Kisses Series #8)(10) online free by Krista Lakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan