Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12)
Author: Kendall Ryan

Is it even possible to be friends with a man I want so desperately?

When night falls, I’ve showered and brushed my teeth and done my regular nightly ritual, but I’m anything but ready for bed. My body is wound too tight. I’m beginning to think this new arrangement I’ve agreed to will never work.

After tossing and turning for an hour, I decide to go to Colton. I know my actions – going into his bedroom in the middle of the night – will define how we spend our next several months, but I don’t care. I need to see him, to talk to him, to understand what I’m getting myself into.

I creep down the hallway on tiptoes like a stealthy intruder and tap gently on his door.

No response.

Maybe he’s already asleep.

I let myself in and my eyes search out the darkened room. His blankets are in a messy heap on the bed, but I don’t see any movement.

"Colton?" I whisper.

Nothing.

I creep closer and kneel at the edge of the mattress. Now that my eyes have adjusted to the pitch darkness, I can see he’s not here. The room is quiet and empty.

A pang of disappointment, followed by curiosity flares inside me.

I venture off in search of him.

Chapter Five

Sophie

Nightfall has bathed the house in near total blackness, save for the little path lights that are strategically placed in outlets throughout the home. It’s just enough light for me to...

Source from: Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey