Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(21) online free by Amanda Hocking

My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(21)
Author: Amanda Hocking

“Peter’s upstairs being a crab,” Mae told Jack dramatically.

“Oh,” Jack replied knowingly and exchanged a look with Mae that I couldn’t read. She just bit her lip and shrugged, then hugged me a little tighter. “Peter is such a jackass.”

“Oh, he is not.” Mae had taken to stroking my hair gently, and that alleviated some of my tension and shame.

“Peter!” Jack shouted up at the stairs at him.

“I am reading a book!” Peter growled down.

“Peter!” Jack shouted again, growing more irritated.

“I am reading, Jack!” Peter responded, and I winced at the anger in his words.

“Jack.” Mae shot him a look. “Let him be.”

“Whatever.” He relented, but he didn’t look happy about it. Then he turned his attention to me and smiled. “So, Alice, wanna have some fun?”

“Sure?” I replied hesitantly. His eyes had a mischievous glint, and I hadn’t decided whether or not I should trust it.

“Hot tub!”

“I don’t have a suit.” This was true, but I was sure they would have a solution for it. I had a feeling that Mae and Jack would have a solution for nearly everything.

“Oh, I have the perfect one for you!” Mae smiled, her earlier excitement returning.

She ushered me down the hall towards her room. We went into Mae’s room, where Jack proceeded to flop back on the overstuffed bed. She opened the doors to her closet, and it was larger than my entire bedroom. She started searching through her multitudes...

Read full: Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(21) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan