Read I Married a Master(7) online free by Melanie Marchande

I Married a Master(7)
Author: Melanie Marchande

"Okay," said Maddy, leaning across the table a little. "Now, stop me if you're not interested in part-time work at all...but didn't you study early childhood development for a while?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I almost finished my degree. Why?"

It took a second for the realization to kick in. Shit, I needed more caffeine.

"I really need some help," she said, that edge of desperation showing in her eyes again. "And in spite of what I saw you do on the trampoline at that one frat party, I actually trust you."

"That's unwise," I said, grinning. "But seriously, if you think Daniel will be okay with it..."

"Oh, he'll be fine." She nodded firmly. "You give off a good vibe. He likes no-nonsense people. And you'd still have time to audition - I'm thinking maybe three days a week? Just so I can get out of the house, get to yoga, do some gallery showings. Like the old days, before I voluntarily turned into a human incubator."

"There's the girl I remember." Laughing, I took her offered hand and shook it. "Gentleman's agreement?"

"Sure," she said. "I'll pay you the going rate for the area." Then, noticing my blank expression - "it's, you know, it's pretty generous. I think you'll be happy with it."

"I'm sure I will," I said, quickly. "I just...uh, I mean, thank you. Seriously. I didn't call to beg you for work, or anything like that."

"Oh, I know!" Her eyes widened a little. "I know...

Read more: Read I Married a Master(7) online free by Melanie Marchande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan