Read Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(16) online free by Julia Kent

Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(16)
Author: Julia Kent

“What? No! Whatever gave you that idea?”

All he does is wink and walk onto the elevator as Shannon drags me off it, the door closing on the grey fox as he whistles to himself.

Panic blooms in my chest like a field of sunflowers all turning toward the light in synchronicity too perfect to be coincidence.

“What did he mean? Is Andrew talking about me? Does he talk about me with his father? Did Declan say something to James about the kiss last night? Is there more going on than I thought?”

“Amanda—”

“Does Andrew like perverts? Because I can be a pervert if that’s more his speed. Vanilla is boring. I don’t have to be boring. I can be kinky like the best of them.”

“AMANDA!”

A firm yank on my wrist and Shannon has me down the hall, inside her office, sitting on a small loveseat, head between my knees, a lavender-filled eye pillow shoved under my nose. She’s holding a spritz bottle of water and I’m a little scared.

“What is wrong with you?” she demands. “Who stole my level-headed best friend and replaced her with, with...this?” Shannon’s wrists flick my way like twin whips.

See? I’m not so vanilla.

“I don’t know!” I wail, looking up. “Andrew McCormick has taken every rational brain cell in my head and shaken me like I’m a snow globe.”

“With his mouth?” Shannon asks skeptically. “Because so far, all he’s done is kiss you and not...

Read more: Read Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(16) online free by Julia Kent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan