Read Legally Wed (Lawyers in Love #3.1)(24) online free by N.M. Silber

Legally Wed (Lawyers in Love #3.1)(24)
Author: N.M. Silber

“I know. I was thinking that too.” I smiled. “Even if we missed all those chances before, at least we’ll never miss another one.”

He leaned down and kissed me, a soft, delicious cinnamon Tic Tac kiss that became a sensual, sexy, spicy kiss. We made out for a long time, occasionally whispering either very loving or very dirty things in each other’s ears.

“Are you sure you won’t be too tired to show me a good time tonight?” I teased, smiling and sucking gently on his neck.

“After a week? You must be kidding,” he said biting my earlobe. “Besides, didn’t you look at the pictures of the room? I’m going to play desert sheik and harem girl with you.”

“Let’s save that for our wedding night.” I giggled with anticipation. “I’ve been taking those belly dancing lessons and I bought an outfit to wear so I could dance for you then.”

“Oh my God. That’s better than Princess Leia and the gold bikini.”

It wasn’t all banter, though. We also talked about other things, details about the wedding, plans for the future, even just books and movies. Don’t ever think that Adam and I just argue and have make-up sex. We can talk for hours about mutual interests and issues that matter to us. I just don’t always describe those conversations because I’m not convinced that anyone else cares what we think about Twentieth Century literature, our favorite X-Files episodes or Middle Eastern...

Read full: Read Legally Wed (Lawyers in Love #3.1)(24) online free by N.M. Silber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan