Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(5) online free by K.M. Scott

Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(5)
Author: K.M. Scott

“Tristan, don’t make me wait,” I said with a moan as he stepped away from me to unknot his tie and slip it from around his neck.

“Don’t move,” he commanded, and I stood still watching him remove his black suit coat and begin to unbutton his white dress shirt.

I reached out to help him with the buttons, and he took another step back from me. “I told you not to move, Nina.”

Filling my gaze with the sight of his perfectly sculpted body, I watched as he finished with the buttons and slid out of his shirt. “Why won’t you let me help?” I asked, eager to feel his skin under my touch.

A look of unhappiness crossed his features for just a moment, like he didn’t enjoy me wanting him so much, but before I could ask if anything was wrong, his expression changed and he was that same incredibly sexy Tristan I couldn’t get enough of. He extended his hand, and I moved toward him, timidly touching the buckle of his belt as I stared up into his deep brown eyes.

“I so much want you to be happy, Nina,” he said in a low voice as I began to undo his belt and pants, his eyes searching for an answer to some unspoken question or doubt he had about us. Did he think I wasn’t happy?

His zipper slid open and all that stood between my hand and...

Read more: Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(5) online free by K.M. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan