Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(38) online free by Kristen Proby

Close to You (Fusion #2)(38)
Author: Kristen Proby

She’s adorable.

We dance and simply soak it all in.

And when the song “When I Was Your Man” begins to play, I pull her into my arms and we sway in the aisle, moving back and forth, and for this moment, we’re the only people in the room. She sighs and melts against me, her whole body pressed to me. I bury my face in her hair, kiss her softly, and then the song, and the moment, are over.

“This is incredible!” Cami exclaims, smiling up at me. “Thank you!”

“It’s my pleasure,” I reply.

Everything with Cami is my pleasure.

“SO HOW ARE your siblings?” I ask on Thursday night. Cami and I are in her kitchen, cleaning up from dinner. “I know you said Amanda and her family moved north. What about your brother? I haven’t seen him in years.”

“They don’t live here anymore either,” she replies with a shrug. “Bobby and his wife moved to Arizona to be closer to her family.”

“I always liked your brother,” I reply, watching her closely. “I’m just surprised they left you all alone here.”

“They didn’t.” She frowns. “I have the girls and Steven. Plus, I talk to Amanda all the time, probably more since they moved.”

“Good,” I reply, not sure why I suddenly feel the need to hug her.

“Riley will be here any minute,” Cami says, and bites her lip just as we hear the front door open and Riley calls out hello. “Or right now.”

“Your...

Continuous reading: Read Close to You (Fusion #2)(38) online free by Kristen Proby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan