Read Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.7)(14) online free by J. Kenner

Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.7)(14)
Author: J. Kenner

When I reach the house, I don’t bother parking in the garage. Instead, I leave the Jeep in the circular drive and use the key code to enter the house. Though we have a butler/valet/all-around general house guy, Gregory does not live on the property. On the contrary, Damien has rented an apartment for him nearby, and is building a small bungalow on the eastern portion of the property that will become Gregory’s home.

All of which is fine with me. I like Gregory. But I like being alone with Damien a whole lot more.

I take the stairs two at a time, then race into our closet, which is really more of a dressing room. For that matter, it’s really more of an apartment, considering the entire space is bigger than the efficiency I lived in for one semester during college.

The jewelry drawers are against the back wall, and a single code unlocks all of them. I punch it in, then pull out the black velvet–lined drawer that holds the various bits of diamond jewelry that Damien has given me. Right now, that means it has a pair of earrings and a stunning necklace that he bought for me when we attended a charity function.

Sometimes, the emerald and diamond ankle bracelet he gave me even before we were officially together is in this drawer, but usually it is exactly where it is now—on my leg, a permanent reminder that I...

Read full: Read Play My Game (Stark Trilogy #3.7)(14) online free by J. Kenner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan