Read Hollowmen (The Hollows #2)(22) online free by Amanda Hocking

Hollowmen (The Hollows #2)(22)
Author: Amanda Hocking

All his clothes were soaking wet, and his jeans weren’t much more than rags. The gray army jacket he wore was stained heavily with zombie blood. The shoulder straps to his pack were held together with worn duct tape.

“I’m not a zombie,” he repeated when we didn’t say anything, but his voice had gotten quieter. “I’ve been wandering out in that rain, and I just wanted to get somewhere to dry off and warm up for a little bit. I don’t want to hurt anybody.”

“Are you alone?” Nolita asked, her gun still pointed at his head.

“Yes, I’m alone.” He nodded.

“Are you army?” Boden motioned to his jacket.

“What?” His face scrunched in confusion, and then he looked down at his clothes. “No. I found this.”

“You took it from a soldier then?” Boden crossed his arms over his chest, eyeing him up.

“I took it from a zombie,” the guy clarified. “I was cold, and I needed a jacket.”

Bishop stepped forward to get a better look at him. She’d been standing in front of Max, but when she moved, he came over to me. He was half hiding behind me, and he put his hand on my back.

I almost jumped when he touched me. I wasn’t used to having someone just come up and put an arm around me. Physical contact was something I’d learned to live without.

Since Max seemed nervous, I wanted to calm him. I reached back and touched his head, leaving...

Continuous reading: Read Hollowmen (The Hollows #2)(22) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey