Read Crossfire series(1-5) online free by Sylvia Day

Crossfire series(1-5)
Author: Sylvia Day
Sylvia Day
    Day's Crossfire series has 13 million English-language copies in print and international rights licensed in over 40 territories as of January 2014.
    Bared to You was #4 on the Amazon.com's list of top 10 best-selling books of 2012, #5 on iTunes' Top Ten Books of the Year, and #7 on Bookscan's Top 10 Print Book Sales of 2012 – Adult Fiction.
    The Crossfire series has been acquired by Lionsgate Television Group for television adaptation.
Bared to You (Crossfire #1)
    He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…
    Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...Reflected in You (Crossfire #2)
    Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.
    My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful......

Continuous reading: Read Crossfire series(1-5) online free by Sylvia Day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan