Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(23) online free by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(23)
Author: Kendall Ryan

Every time she rocks against me, I can feel her love burning right through me. White hot and so powerful it steals my breath. I'd never understood the sentiment making love, or how it differed from sex, but in this moment, I do. I completely fucking get it. It's a beautiful act. Two bodies sharing one perfect moment, racing together toward release. This is what I've been waiting for. This. Us. Face to face. Nothing between us but raw heat and sweet exploration.

Unable to lie quiet and still a moment longer, I lift her from me and place her flat on her back against the bed. I move over the top of her and spread her legs wide.

"This time I want you to come on my cock." I push forward, sinking inside her with a swift thrust.

She whimpers softly and chews on her lip.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby," I tell her, pushing my cock into her just a little deeper.

Sophie moans, her legs lifting and wrapping them around my hips.

"Is this okay?" I ask, rocking forward again.

"More, Colton. Give me everything," she breathes, placing her lips against my neck.

Sinking deeper between her thighs, I thrust forward – hard - filling her with every inch I have to offer. I feel Sophie stiffen and I remind her once again to breath. She does, inhaling deeply and releasing a tortured cry.

I might be the one on top of her,...

Continuous reading: Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(23) online free by Kendall Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey