Read Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies #1) online free by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies #1)
Author: Kendall Ryan

Prologue

Tonight I will be sold to the highest bidder. As I stand here in this quiet room, I try to find that little voice of reason telling me I’m doing the right thing. She’s nowhere to be found. Traitorous whore.

I meet my dim blue gaze in the mirror and remind myself that I’m entering into this arrangement knowingly, and by choice. Not the choice I want to make, certainly not my life’s ambition, but it’s a choice I have to make in order to save someone I love.

In another hour I will belong to someone – a man with sick needs and fetishes that propel him to purchase his companion rather than date a normal girl. Heaven help me.

Chapter One

Sophie

I’ve been told that I could go for more than two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and maybe more given that I’m still a virgin. The money will mean the difference between life and death for my twin sister and best friend in the whole world. It will mean I can pay the fees to get her into the experimental treatment program for advance stage ovarian cancer. We’re both just twenty-one years old and have barely lived. When she got cancer at age nineteen and had a hysterectomy, I promised her I’d carry her babies someday, a promise I intended to keep. And now she’s facing death in a matter of months if I don’t intervene, which is why...

Continuous reading: Read Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies #1) online free by Kendall Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March