Read Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(4) online free by Joya Ryan

Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(4)
Author: Joya Ryan

“Did you enjoy my company the last time we met?”

His gaze was hot as it skated down the length of my body. Very different than how any other man had ever looked at me. Like I was exotic. Sexy. Worthwhile.

“I did. Of course, you were either devouring my mouth or smarting off with yours, so it was hard not to enjoy it.”

“You kissed me,” I said, correcting him.

“And you liked it.” All that male confidence and swagger was hypnotic. He merely stated facts. And yes, I did like it. And that was a fact.

“Let’s not argue semantics. You shot me down, I shot you down. We’re even now.”

His blond brows sliced down. “I shot you down? How did you come up with that notion?”

“Because I was there. I offered to take you and that kiss home for the night and — ”

“I offered you dinner first. That’s not shooting you down.”

It was to me. Dinner meant a date and dating was something I didn’t do. Mostly because a couple meals and weeks into “seeing” a guy, he turns out to be a total tool or still lives in his mother’s basement. And the kind of men that held any ounce of self-respect or ambition were from a different world than me. They were the kind that came with a promise of picket fences and two point four kids. Which was an even scarier concept.

Not that Rhys put that out there,...

Source: Read Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(4) online free by Joya Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March