Read Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(13) online free by Joya Ryan

Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(13)
Author: Joya Ryan

After a roofied night, having no money and standing in a desecrated apartment, I felt like I was back at square one. Which meant that I needed to start thinking like Street Emma.

“Everybody wants something, Rhys.” I looked at him, because as long as I was being truthful, it was his turn to dish. “You want to help me? What are you charging?”

“Nothing. I just want you to be safe.”

“Bullshit, nothing is free.”

“Adam helped you,” he countered.

“Yeah, and Adam wanted something in return.”

I had to go to school, clean up, behave, and yes, he did care, but he was overbearing and in my business all the time. It came from a good place, I knew that. Knew he loved me. And I loved him, which was why I was trying to stay away from him and the life he’s built. He’s finally happy, an honest kind of happy, and he’s letting go of his past, which was more brutal than mine in some ways. I didn’t want him to have to deal with me anymore.

“Like I said, I want your trust and compliance.”

“You ask all this of me, what is your plan, big guy?”

“You want to make it to the trial and keep yourself safe, I think that’s smart. But I also think that Mase won’t stop and needs to be caught. Drawing him out so the police can obtain him is a strategy we should consider. In the mean...

Continuous reading: Read Capture Me Slowly (Shattered #3)(13) online free by Joya Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March