Read Opposition (Lux #5)(19) online free by J. Lynn

Opposition (Lux #5)(19)
Author: J. Lynn

Our gazes locked, and I could tell by the stricken look on her face that she wasn’t sure what to make of any of this. There was confusion and raw hurt and fury pouring from her, choking the air, choking me.

It took several moments to slow my roll. I got my breathing in check as I forced myself back to Rolland, meeting his curious stare. “I told him not to touch her before and that if he did, I would kill him. I’m not a liar.”

Sadi’s gaze flickered to where Quincy lay. “He’s not dead.”

“Yet,” I promised.

A look of anticipation, of pure eagerness, swept over Sadi’s face as she wet her bottom lip. “Why would you care if he touched her or not?”

There were a thousand endless reasons. “She belongs to me.” I could practically feel the daggers she was driving into my back, but I didn’t look at her. “No one else. It’s as simple as that.”

Rolland eyed me intently, and then he pushed off the desk. Straightening, he clapped his hands. “Everyone. Listen up.”

I stiffened, knowing this could be real bad.

“You.” He motioned to another Luxen. “Get Quincy out of here. Let me know if he wakes up.”

Part of me hoped he did so I could beat the shit out of him again.

To Sadi, Rolland pinned her with a sharp look. “Take this young . . . lady over here and make sure she gets cleaned up and that’s she...

Source: Read Opposition (Lux #5)(19) online free by J. Lynn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan