Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(27) online free by Amanda Hocking

My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(27)
Author: Amanda Hocking

“Peter,” another voice boomed. His voice was deeper than Jack’s or Peter’s, and it resonated in a way that made me flush warmly. He was disapproving, and I knew that if I had been on the receiving end of his disproval, I’d probably faint.

“Sorry,” Peter grumbled.

“That’s Ezra,” Mae told me, smiling proudly just at the mention of her husband.

Jack finally put down Matilda, who had completely saturated his face in slobber, and she bounded away. Mae looped her arm in mine, and I knew she would revel introducing me to Ezra, so I let her lead me into the next room.

“He’s really not scary at all,” Jack reassured me as he wiped dog slobber of his face with the back of his arm.

Then we walked into the living room, and as soon as I saw him, all my fears melted away. My very first thought was that he looked like an angel. He was taller than Jack and Peter, but he didn’t seem to tower over anyone.

As I had suspected, he was gorgeous, and he wore a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and collar unbuttoned, revealing a tantalizing hint of his chest. His eyes were deep mahogany and infinitely warm. His skin was the same tanned color as Peter’s, but his hair had sun kissed streaks through it.

He was in his mid-twenties, and he looked amazing, but he also looked… old somehow. Around his eyes,...

Read here: Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(27) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan