Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(17) online free by Amanda Hocking

My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(17)
Author: Amanda Hocking

“Okay, yeah, but you don’t have a normal human temperature.”

“Are you like a walking thermometer?” Jack started the car and looked over at me.

“Where are we going?” I asked, ignoring his question.

“I’m taking you home,” he said, then added, “Just for the night. I’ll see you tomorrow. But you’ve had a long enough night, and you have school in the morning.”

“You still need to go to the hospital,” I pointed out. “The bite broke the skin. You need a rabies shot.”

“I do not.” He started to pull out of the parking lot and turned on the stereo, but kept it low so we could talk.

“Look, I know the wounds aren’t very big, but if any of his saliva mixes with your blood, you can get rabies,” I said. “I read this book by Chuck Palahniuk all about rabies, so I’m almost nearly an expert. It’s even sexually transmitted.”

“Well, luckily for you-” (at that point he stopped to wink at me, but I just rolled my eyes) “-I do not have rabies.”

“You don’t know that,” I said. “It wouldn’t hurt you just to get a stupid shot.”

“No, Alice, I don’t need a shot.” He looked at me, completely serious, and then it finally dawned on me.

“You can’t get rabies.” I sighed and leaned my head back against the seat. “That really blows my whole werewolf theory.”

“I already told you they aren’t real.”

“So is it just rabies or is it...

Read here: Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(17) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan