Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(28) online free by Amanda Hocking

My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(28)
Author: Amanda Hocking

Matilda had followed him over to where he sat crouched on the floor, putting the game in the player and hooking up the wireless guitar controllers. She shoved her nose right in his hair, drooling over it, but he didn’t seem to really mind or notice.

“Like once, at a friend’s house,” I said. Jane had been making out with a guy the entire time, while I sat downstairs in the living room and played Guitar Hero with his nine-year-old brother. It had been a hoot.

“It’s really awesome,” Jack said.

“I don’t know why you’re making the poor girl play with you,” Peter said. For once, he didn’t sound angry or irritated, and I think he was almost coming to my defense. “You’re going to completely slaughter her.”

“I am the greatest Guitar Hero player of all time.” Jack was insanely proud of this accomplishment, and why wouldn’t he be? He had amazing talents that he downplayed constantly, but he was really, really good at a video game. He had his priorities in order.

“Of course you are.” I took the plastic guitar from him and dropped the strap over my shoulders.

“What song do you want?” He started scrolling through the song list so fast I could hardly even read it, but I caught a few that I liked.

“Um… how about Interpol?”

“Good choice,” Jack commended me.

I was acutely aware of the fact that Peter was staring at me, and it made me...

Read full: Read My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1)(28) online free by Amanda Hocking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March