Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(31) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(31)
Author: Ellen Schreiber

On the cheek, I know, he said.

Luna made a deadly stare at Alexander, then gazed at Sebastian. On the neck, please, she said coyly.

Sebastian was stunned, and the crowd cheered.

She stood up and flipped back one of her pink Wednesday Addams braids to expose her porcelain flesh.

Luna put her waify arms around Sebastians waist.

We have to stop this, I said to Alexander. Hes going to bite her!

He better not! Alexander charged forward, but the cheering crowd grew larger, blocking our path to the gazebo.

Sebastian grinned and began to lean in to Luna.

I squeezed myself in between a pair of petite cheerleaders.

Sebastian smiled, revealing two shiny fangs. Lunas eyes closed and she leaned back with delight.

No! I screamed.

I jumped between Sebastian and Luna, but at the last moment someone pulled me back.

It was Jagger.

What are you doing? voices from the crowd yelled at me.

Alexander and I were mortified. Sebastian was smiling, and Luna was holding her neck, grinning.

She removed her hand. Tiny drops of blood trickled down her neck.

Sebastian turned to me and Alexander, his eyes hazy and his fangs red. He wiped his hand over his mouth and pulled Alexander close.

I think Im in love, he declared. And this time its for real. 

...

Read full: Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(31) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey