Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(30) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(30)
Author: Ellen Schreiber

Becky stopped me. Raventhen Alexanders party will be a bomb. Look at him. Alexander was joking with the group of jocks as they replaced the items on the table. He was as content and happy as hed been when he was out with Sebastian and me. Wouldnt you rather the party be a hit than have your boyfriend stuck in his attic room forever alone?

I weighed my friends thoughts heavily.

Then what should I do? I finally asked.

How about have some funlike everyone else? Why should you be the only one moping?

Becky didnt understand the severity of the situation. And it wasnt something I could delicately break to her over the sounds of pounding music. However, it was Alexanders mansion, and if Alexander was having a blast, then it wasnt my place to break up the party.

Alexander was now hanging out by the fire pit with Matt, Sebastian, and several soccer snobs. I was approaching him when I overheard a few cheerleaders talking to him.

Are you the painter in the article? one asked.

Uhyes.

I like to model, another told him.

Do you do nude portraits? the first one asked.

The girls all laughed.

I was steaming! My blood began to boil and my whole body raged.

There is only one model I use, Alexander said. And her name is

Raven, they said in unison.

Yes, he said.

A warm feeling flooded me.

Perhaps you should get to know her, he said. Shes a great girl.

The girls all turned their noses...

Source: Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(30) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan