Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(19) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(19)
Author: Ellen Schreiber

You just did it yourself. You both were making fun of it. How will he feelwith some reporters comments published throughout town?

For once I had silenced my parents.

See our problem? I asked.

Your father and I were just kidding. Youre rightwe really shouldnt have said those things.

But the townthey wont be fooling around. Theyll mean it. You see how Ive been treated for years.

Thats what I dont understand, my dad said. I thought you were all about being yourselfno matter what.

I am.

Then I figured Alexander would be, too.

Of course he is, I said emphatically.

There is no reason, then, my mom said, that Alexander should change who he isor where he lives.

She had a point.

So where is our nonconforming daughter? my dad asked. What has happened to you?

We dont want the whole town to know my boyfriends a vampire. That he sleeps in a coffin and has a cellar filled with bottles of blood, okay? I wanted to say.

I was on trial in front of my parents. They waited for the accused to speakto declare if I was guilty of trading in my own belief system. I was asking them to understand why I was changing my whole character in order to impress the very town from which Id been an outcast my entire life.

They were correct. Under normal circumstances, Id never go along with Alexander trying to change who he was. But if the town knew he was a vampire, hed...

Read more: Read Love Bites (Vampire Kisses #7)(19) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan