Read Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8)(28) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8)(28)
Author: Ellen Schreiber

He held out the necklace he must have gotten from my pocket when he kissed me. The key swung back and forth like a medal.

"Monster Girl," he whispered. "No - " I said. "No!!!" I awoke with a jolt to find Nightmare pawing at my shirt. I sat up. I could barely breathe. Nightmare jumped back, startled. Stunned, I reached out and grabbed my cat. "It's just you pawing at me. Not that monster." I cuddled my cat. Both our hearts were racing. "I had a horrible nightmare, Nightmare. And not the good kind." I got up, went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face, and tried to calm myself with a cup of water.

I switched the light on and hopped back into bed, put Nightmare on the pillow next to me, and pulled the covers over my head.

It was the first time I ever remember sleeping with the light on. The following morning, when Becky and I were walking to our lockers, I couldn't hold it in any longer. "Do you ever have weird dreams?" I asked.

"All the time." "Do they mean anything?" "Some people say they do. But others don't. What did you dream?" "That I . . . I can't even say it." I sunk my head. "It was that bad?" "Yes." "Then I wouldn't worry about it. What did you eat before you went to bed?" "I don't remember." "It might have interfered with...

Read more: Read Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses #8)(28) online free by Ellen Schreiber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan