Read Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(33) online free by Lorelei James

Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(33)
Author: Lorelei James

“That’s a relief.”

“For me too.”

“Why?”

“Performance anxiety.”

She laughed softly, naturally. “I doubt you’ve ever suffered from that in your life.”

“There’s always that first time. Now, I’ve gotta make an embarrassing confession.” Ben hung his head. “I’m addicted to Wheel of Fortune. Most nights I eat supper in front of the TV so I can get my fix.”

“Well, that changes things between us dramatically. Because I’m more of a Jeopardy fan myself.”

“That’s because you have way more brain power than me, smart girl.”

“Because you’re just a simple rancher, right?” she teased.

“Yep. So how about if I fix us a bowl of popcorn and you can snicker at me as I try to guess the puzzles?”

“Sounds good. You need help?”

“Why? Do you think I’ll burn it?”

“No. I just want to make sure you pour extra butter on mine.” She stood on tiptoe and kissed him. “If your goal is to keep me off balance, it’s working.”

They settled in front of the TV. Ben thought you could learn a lot about a person by how they ate popcorn. The quiet munchers? Reserved in life. Loud crunchers? Enjoyed everything with gusto. Eating a single kernel at a time? Very methodical. Piling on extra butter, extra salt and extra seasoning? A hedonistic bent. So it’d pleased him to watch Ainsley pour butter and sprinkle all sorts of seasonings on her popcorn.

She bumped him with her shoulder. “Have you figured out this phrase yet?”

“Nope. You?”

“Yes.”

“Prove it.”

“On a...

Source from: Read Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(33) online free by Lorelei James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan