Read Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(26) online free by Lorelei James

Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(26)
Author: Lorelei James

“I’ll stand, thanks.”

“I’d think you were a gentleman, saving the chair for your wife or girlfriend, if I didn’t just see you order her to sit alone in the truck.”

Any veneer of calmness fled. Ben cut across the room and placed his hands on her desk, looming over her. “First off, I wouldn’t have been in the Rawhide Club screwing around with other women if I was married or seeing someone.” Breathe, man. His gaze dropped to the nameplate. Whoa. Her name wasn’t Angel? “Maybe I oughta be questioning you and your motives, since you, oh, lied about your damn name and wore that ridiculous wig.”

“Given my occupation, I’m sure you understand why I disguised myself. Plus, I had no idea what to expect from an establishment like the Rawhide Club since it was my first foray into such a place. Better to be safe than sorry.”

“Fine. I guess I can buy that.”

She fiddled with a pen. “Can you please sit down?”

“Am I makin’ you nervous?”

“We already established last weekend that you make me very nervous, Bennett.”

“Call me Ben,” he corrected, perching on the edge of the floral-covered wingback chair. “I only use Bennett at the club. Or my mom uses my full name when she’s pissed off at me about something. Which you can imagine is all the damn time.”

Ainsley smiled.

“I like it so much better when you’re smiling at me, angel. The name fits you, although that’s not...

Source from: Read Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders #12)(26) online free by Lorelei James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan