Read The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max(36) online free by J.S. Scott

The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max(36)
Author: J.S. Scott

Mia didn’t want him to have regrets. “I know that now. But those were my insecurities, baggage from my past. It wasn’t you, Max. We’re both responsible for not communicating. We were actually both hiding; in love, but so afraid of losing that love instead of trusting ourselves and each other.” God, she must have been blind, deaf, and dumb. The love radiating from his gorgeous eyes was unmistakable. Had she really looked, she would have seen him, really known him. “Growing up in my family was hell. My father’s madness and abuse was hard on all of us.”

“Your mother never thought about leaving him?” Max asked huskily, putting his forehead against hers in a gesture of comfort.

“No. Never. I think she’d withstood his abuse for so long that she had closed down just to survive. We begged her to leave, even after we were grown, but she wouldn’t. She made excuses for his behavior,” Mia answered sadly. “I think she loved us, but she couldn’t stand up to my father. I’m sure she lived in her own private hell.”

Max lowered his hands, running them up and down her upper arms, frowning. “You’re cold. You have goose bumps.”

Mia suspected it wasn’t the cold, but the thrill of sitting here with Max, sharing things they’d never shared before. “Then warm me,” she instructed, smiling at his scowl. “We are sitting here completely naked.”

Stretching out, Max yanked a thick blanket that was...

Continuous reading: Read The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max(36) online free by J.S. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan