Read When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(19) online free by Beth Kery

When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(19)
Author: Beth Kery

He designated an intersection in the Gold Coast neighborhood for them to meet.

“I will set up medical exams for both of us tomorrow,” he said.

“Medical exams?”

“Yes,” he said calmly. “We should both know we are safe for sexual interaction. I know that I am, but I want to assure you of the same. Are you on birth control?” he asked levelly.

She nodded.

“Good. In the meantime . . .”

“Yes, darling?” she prodded when he faded off.

His gaze flashed to meet hers. Darling. The word sounded completely contrived, frequently practiced, and yet . . . undoubtedly alluring uttered from her flushed, ripe lips. Damn her. Always turning the tables. She waited, just a hint of amusement shining in her eyes.

“You are my employee. We’ll keep our distance from each other, for the time being.”

Her eyes widened in angry disbelief.

“You were the one who begged for the job,” he reminded her mildly.

“But that has nothing to do with—”

“It does,” he said sharply, shooting her a challenging look. “Remember? My rules? We’ll go at my pace, or you’ll feel a consequence.”

Her hand flickered to the side of her bottom, as if she’d suddenly re-experienced the sting of his hand. He scowled; his cock lurched.

“Elise?” he prompted, waiting for her agreement.

“Oh, fine,” she muttered, giving him a mutinous glance before she started for the door.

“One more thing.”

She turned her chin over her shoulder, meeting his stare.

“Don’t ever call me darling again,”...

Read here: Read When I'm with You (Because You Are Mine #2)(19) online free by Beth Kery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March