Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(27) online free by K.M. Scott

Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(27)
Author: K.M. Scott

As I watched her make her way toward me, she waved and smiled broadly, looking truly happy to see me. I loved it, but then the fear that she’d found me out raced through my mind, and I stood frozen on the spot waiting to hear what she had to say.

She stopped in front of me and waved again as she said, “Hi!”

I smiled and waved back, putting down the weed whacker.

Then she spoke the sweetest words I’d heard in months. “I don’t know much sign language, but I’ve been reading up on it to learn some.” That she coupled that one sentence with an attempt to sign what she meant made me happier than I thought I could be still separated from her.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t have stopped myself from smiling. Knowing I had to contain my joy at her kindness, I signed back Thank you and then finger spelled M-i-s-s E-d-w-a-r-d-s.

Her eyes focused on my right hand as I spelled out her name, and she looked up at me with a quizzical look. Shaking her head, she said, “You’re too fast. What did you spell?”

I spelled out Miss Edwards slower this time, and she nodded her understanding. “Can you read lips?” she asked staring up at me with a look of hope in her eyes.

Wobbling my right hand to indicate I could read them a little, she finger spelled O-K with two...

Read full: Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(27) online free by K.M. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan