Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(24) online free by K.M. Scott

Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(24)
Author: K.M. Scott

A knock on the door told me Daryl was back, and I answered it to find him looking shell-shocked. He pushed past me and walked into the apartment’s narrow galley kitchen to rummage through the cabinets.

“I know I stored a bottle up here somewhere. You couldn’t have drank it all already, did you?”

I leaned against the doorframe and pointed toward the cabinet on the far end of the wall. “I didn’t have any yet, but I’m not sure how I feel about you drinking my Lagavulin. Get your own bottle.”

Daryl poured himself a glass neat, never asking me if I wanted one, and sagged against the Formica countertop as he gulped down my expensive scotch. “You owe me, buddy. After what I just went through, I deserve the entire bottle.”

Fear that something had happened to Nina raced through my body, settling into my heart. “What happened? Is Nina hurt?”

Downing another mouthful of scotch, he shook his head. “No. The only person injured is me.”

I looked him up and down and saw the same old Daryl. “What are you talking about? You look fine enough to drink all my scotch.”

He took the envelope I’d given him for Nina out of his coat pocket and threw it on the counter. “She went nuts when I tried to give her this. Told me she didn’t want your letter and that you can say what you want to say to her...

Continuous reading: Read Give in to Me (Heart of Stone #3)(24) online free by K.M. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan