Read Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach #13)(20) online free by Abbi Glines

Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach #13)(20)
Author: Abbi Glines

“Please, please, fuck me! Fuck me harder!” I begged.

“That’s it, baby. Cry for me. I like to hear you cry while I take this pussy.”

I knew his talk shouldn’t turn me on and make me wild. I should be insulted and even scared. But I wasn’t. I wanted it so badly I was willing to beg for it whenever he told me to. The orgasms he could give me rocked me to my core and caused the world to explode. For that kind of beauty, I’d accept the darkness. Because to me, it was its own kind of beautiful.

His hands squeezed my breasts, and he pinched my nipples as his hard thrusts continued. “Tight, magic pussy,” he muttered, as he slowed his rhythm. “Keep squeezing my cock with that pussy like that, and I’m going to beat your ass. Don’t fucking tease me, woman.”

I tried not to squeeze, but the closer I got to an orgasm, the more I reacted. “I can’t,” I choked out, and a hard slap came down on my ass.

“You do as I fucking say.”

I closed my eyes tightly, the orgasm hit me, and I screamed his name.

“That’s it, sweetheart,” he encouraged with a whisper in my ear, before trailing his tongue down my neck.

If only I had known in that perfect moment that three hours later, it would all crumble apart. This piece of paradise I thought I’d found. The man I thought was...

Read full: Read Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach #13)(20) online free by Abbi Glines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan