Read Until July (Until Her #1)(26) online free by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until July (Until Her #1)(26)
Author: Aurora Rose Reynolds

“Gahhh, I hate tequila.” I laugh then pick up another shot.

“Baby,” Wes laughs, taking the shot from my hand, lifting it to his mouth and shooting it back then wrapping a hand around the back of my neck and pulling my mouth to his. He presses his tongue into my mouth until I moaned down his throat.

“Get a room,” Tuck says, pouring another shot.

“Fuck off.” Wes smiles, kissing me again, this time below my ear.

“So have you taken July to meet Mama Judy?” Tuck asks, sitting back in his chair and taking a pull from his beer.

“Not yet, I was thinking this weekend,” Wes says, rubbing my shoulder.

“Uh…what?” I wheeze out.

“She has next weekend off, so I figured we could take a ride up to Nashville.”

Holy shit.

“Where is Z?” I ask, changing the subject before the conversation can turn to family and parents.

“He and your girl were supposed to be on their way when you called.”

I frown then pull out my phone and check the time. “I got here over an hour ago,” I say, and my frown grows deeper as I dial her number.

“Hello?” Kayan answers breathlessly then moans and I feel my face heat up.

“I…uh…later.” I hang up and set the phone on the table, whispering, “I think they were having sex.”

Wes and Tuck both start laughing and the music gets turned up, so I look around, noticing more people have shown up, and by more people,...

Read more: Read Until July (Until Her #1)(26) online free by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey