Read So Much Trouble When She Walked In(4) online free by Judy Angelo

So Much Trouble When She Walked In(4)
Author: Judy Angelo

Silken wrinkled her nose.  “I’m not feelin’ that right now.  Let’s just forget it ever happened.”

“Silken McCullen, you will not back out of this.  You need to take responsibility for your action.” Suave gave her a look that said she planned on nagging until her sister gave in.

“All right, I’ll apologize,” Silken, said with a groan.  “Goody Two-Shoes.”  The second part was muttered under her breath.  Of course, Suave heard and delivered a slap that made her leg sting.  “Hey, watch it,” Silken grumbled.  “I bruise easy.”

Suave totally ignored her.  “He’s getting away,” she said, jabbing at Silken’s injured leg.  “Write down his license plate number.  Quick.”

“Okay, okay.”  Silken dug around in her purse till she found a pen and a Pizza Hut receipt.  “What’s the number?”

When Suave told her, she scribbled it on the back of the receipt then reached over and dropped the paper in her sister’s lap.

That got her a growl.  “What’re you giving it to me for?  You’re the one who needs to find him and apologize.”

“Hey, you can do it for me.”  Silken raised her eyebrows.  “You’re the one who’s insisting that he needs an apology so you can apologize for me.  He won’t know the difference.”

“No, I will not apologize for you even if you chewed him out on my behalf.  I’ve been telling you for years to stop fighting my fights.  Now it’s come back to bite you.”  Not taking her...

Read more: Read So Much Trouble When She Walked In(4) online free by Judy Angelo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Once upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club #4)(36) online free by Jessica Clare

Read Moonsong (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #2) online free by L.J. Smith

Read Missing You(37) online free by Harlan Coben