Read Sleeping with the Boss (Friends, Men, and Secrets #1)(11) online free by Sam Crescent

Sleeping with the Boss (Friends, Men, and Secrets #1)(11)
Author: Sam Crescent

“This is not fair,” she said.

“You want me, Heather. I’m here. Yours for the taking.” He moved closer invading her space once again. She didn’t know how he stopped her from thinking. When he was near her ability to process thoughts diminished.

“Only for a short time, Julian. I don’t want to be a quick f**k.”

“Then we don’t be a quick f**k. We can be something else,” he said. He caught her face between his much larger hands.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to lose you. I want to explore this.”

“What? Fuck-buddies?”

“No. I want you to be mine for as long as it takes.”

She frowned, not understanding what he wanted. “I don’t get it. What were all those other women to you?”

“A distraction.”

“You want to date me?”

“Yes, I’ll date you on your terms.” He kissed her lips ever so gently. “I don’t want to lose whatever this is.”

“You’ve never had to come to a woman’s house before?”

Julian shook his head. Heather didn’t know what to think. On the one hand it has been what she’d dreamed about since the moment she met him. On the other, how could she give herself to a man who couldn’t commit to her?

“What if it doesn’t work?”

“You’re free to work out your notice, and I’ll guarantee you another job elsewhere.” He rubbed his thumb along her lip. “Please, Heather. Consider what I’m offering you.”

“That’s the thing. I don’t know exactly what...

Continuous reading: Read Sleeping with the Boss (Friends, Men, and Secrets #1)(11) online free by Sam Crescent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan