Read Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic #4)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic #4)(7)
Author: Sophie Kinsella

As Chandra walks off, he looks a little shell-shocked. Which actually, isn’t surprising. He probably didn’t even realize you could get yoga videos. He certainly didn’t seem to have heard of Geri Halliwell.

A waiter appears and I order a beer for Luke, plus a mango and papaya cocktail, which in the menu is called Happy Juice. Well, that just about suits me. Here I am in the sunshine, on my honeymoon, about to have a surprise reunion with all the people I love. Everything’s perfect!

I look up to see Luke approaching the table, holding his handheld computer. Is it my imagination, or is he walking faster and looking more animated than he has for months?

“OK,” he says. “I’ve spoken to the office.”

“Is everything all right?”

“It certainly is.” He seems full of a suppressed energy. “It’s going very well. In fact, I want to set up a couple of meetings for the end of this week.”

“That was quick!” I say in astonishment.

Blimey. I’d thought it would take about a week just to get ourselves organized.

“But I know how much you’re getting out of this yoga retreat,” he adds. “So what I propose is that I go on ahead, and you join me later… and then we return to Britain together.”

“So, where are your meetings?” I say, confused.

“Italy.”

The waiter appears with my Happy Juice and Luke’s beer.

“But I don’t want to be separated from you!” I say as the waiter retreats. “This...

Read here: Read Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic #4)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Comments

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan