Read Played by the Billionaire(3) online free by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire(3)
Author: Alexia Adams

“Well, I thought you might be having trouble so I’ve signed you up on one of those Internet dating sites. I’ve emailed you the details. There are some very nice men on there. I wrote down their names and sent that to you as well.”

“You did what?” Several heads turned in her direction as her voice rose three octaves and ten decibel levels.

“Bernice Anderson came to visit last night and said her daughter had trouble finding a husband as well. But after she signed up online she was married within three months.” The triumph in her mother’s voice was unmistakable.

Lorelei shook her head. Bernice Anderson’s daughter, with her unibrow and fondness for doughnuts, would never be the poster child for any dating site. One more person stood between Lorelei and her coffee order. Please be quick, please be quick.

“I’m not desperate.”

“Querida, you’re also not getting any younger. Thirty is only a couple years away, and you know what they say about women over thirty. They are statistically more likely to get murdered than married.”

The man in front of her was debating the merits of a decaf mocha over a soy latte with the cashier.

“I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve got to go. It’s my turn to order.”

“Promise me you’ll go online and check out the men.”

“I promise. Bye, Mama. Te quiero.” Lorelei pressed end call before her mother threatened to come and visit and find a man for her personally. She’d...

Continuous reading: Read Played by the Billionaire(3) online free by Alexia Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March