Read The Friend Zone (Game On #2)(14) online free by Kristen Callihan

The Friend Zone (Game On #2)(14)
Author: Kristen Callihan

Drew cocks his head, his mouth twitching as if he’s fighting a smile. Annoying. “Uh, bud,” he says with a barely repressed chuckle. “That’s how I felt about Anna. From the very start.”

I frown, gripping the ball tight in my hands. “Ivy and I are just friends, though.”

His silence is deafening. And I resist the urge to shift my stance. “This relationship is important to me. Hell, she flat-out said she feels safe with me because we’re just friends. I’m not going to fuck up that trust by hitting on her.” I want to be better than that. For her.

My oldest friend in the world looks at me like I’ve grown horns, then slowly blinks. “You’re not tucking the ball in fast enough when you catch on the right,” he says. “Take better control.”

Asshole. But he’s right, so I can’t complain. “That’s it?” I ask him instead. “No more ribbing?”

“Naw.” Drew spins the football on the tip of his finger before he palms it. “I was just curious.”

Right. Sure. I continue to run short routes, catching each ball Drew sends my way, practicing quick hands, tight ball tucks, and balance. He waits until I’m done and dead on my feet, a fresh batch of sweat coating my skin and soaking the waistband of my shorts, to attack.

“I want to meet her.”

Why that idea breaks me out in a cold sweat, I don’t know.

Four

Ivy

Gray sends me a pass to view...

Read here: Read The Friend Zone (Game On #2)(14) online free by Kristen Callihan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March