Read Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires #7)(13) online free by Judy Angelo

Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires #7)(13)
Author: Judy Angelo

“I…do.”  He sighed and his face grew somber.  “And I also understand how immature and stupid I was, even though I was a graduating senior.  I just took everything your roommate said at face value.”  He gave a hiss fraught with frustration.  “I should have known, Meg, but when she told me what you’d said I was hurt and angry.  I guess not trying to find you was my way of hurting you back.  In the end we both suffered.”

For a long while they stared at each other in silence, each reliving that night that had so changed their lives.  How differently it could have turned out if they hadn’t both been too angry and hurt to reach out and find each other.

Then it all became too much for her.  “I…have to go.  Can you take me home, please?”  She shook her head and dropped her eyes, refusing to look at him.  She wasn’t ready for this revelation.  Her mind in turmoil, she wanted to get home where she could go off somewhere by herself and think.

“Will you think about my question?”  Drake’s voice was gentle.

Meg didn’t answer.  She reached for her purse.  “Please.  Let’s just go.”

Thank goodness he did not object.  Drake called for the bill and within minutes they were walking back to his car.

And when he walked her to her door there was no attempt at intimacy – no touch, no kiss.  Thank God...

Source from: Read Daddy by December (The Bad Boy Billionaires #7)(13) online free by Judy Angelo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan