Read Bound (Captured by the Billionaire #4)(3) online free by Julia Sykes

Bound (Captured by the Billionaire #4)(3)
Author: Julia Sykes

After climbing two flights of stairs, Jake paused in front of a closed door crafted of darkly polished wood.  “I have something I want to show you, Mallory.  Something that I think you’ll like, if you give it a chance,” he said in a low, gravelly tone.

“What is it?”  She asked suspiciously, the beginnings of nervousness stirring in her belly.

“I take it that means you want me to show you?”  He asked, grinning.

She rolled her eyes at him.  “Yes, I believe that was implied by my question.”

He suddenly gripped her hair at the nape of her neck, jerking her head back roughly so that she was forced to look up into his eyes.  “What have I told you about rolling your eyes at me, sub?”  His voice was dangerous, his eyes that deep blue that told her his Dominant side was taking over.

“Sorry,” she said, dropping her eyes.

He tugged on her hair harder, sending tingles down her spine as he brought her wide-eyed gaze back to his hard one.  “How are you to address me, sub?”

“Sorry, Sir,” she whispered, overwhelmed by his dominant aura.

He smiled softly, running the pad of his thumb over her lower lip, applying pressure.  She opened for him, and he slid it inside her mouth.  She sucked on it gently, swirling her tongue around it, grazing it with her teeth.  “Good girl,” he murmured, his pleasure at her response obvious.  Her pu**y clenched at the...

Read more: Read Bound (Captured by the Billionaire #4)(3) online free by Julia Sykes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey