Read Shopping for a Billionaire 4(2) online free by Julia Kent

Shopping for a Billionaire 4(2)
Author: Julia Kent

Time machines are soooooo underrated. If I had one and was given one chance to go back in time and fix anything I wanted, I would go back to the moment Greg announced those g*y prejudice credit union shops and say no.

(Yes, I know I’m supposed to say I’d go back in time and kill Hitler or stop the burning of Joan d’Arc, but I’m kind of shallow right now.)

No time machine. No giant sinkhole to swallow me up. Not even a psychotic cat who can pee on James’ foot and give me a reason to escape. Only—

Declan.

He walks into the meeting and gives everyone a gracious smile with frozen eyes so cold you could use them in a camp cooler for a long weekend and still have cold beer.

“I apologize for being late. I was detained.”

“You make it sound like you had no choice, son,” James says with a low chuckle. Andrew and Declan share a look that reminds me of Amanda and me, minus the lip biting and grimaces.

“It felt like it,” Declan growls.

James leans back, clearly in the catbird seat, and it’s dick-waving time now. “If you’re going to run the entire marketing department for an international corporation, you have to accept that some cultures handle the standard business lunch quite differently.” He shoots Greg a knowing wink.

Greg winks back like a drag queen with a stuck eyelash. “Quite differently.” He’s trying to fit in, and I...

Source: Read Shopping for a Billionaire 4(2) online free by Julia Kent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan