Read Forever with You (Fixed #3)(33) online free by Laurelin Paige

Forever with You (Fixed #3)(33)
Author: Laurelin Paige

Then his mouth was back at my clit, flicking and dancing along my tight ball of nerves, and it was his fingers inside me, rubbing along my wall, stroking me in just the right place.

“Fuck yeah, right there.” My leg muscles tightened and my lower belly tensed as the pleasure built within me. The first wave of cl**ax washed over me unexpectedly, much faster than I wanted it to.

“It’s not enough,” Hudson growled. “I need you quivering and out of your mind.”

I couldn’t argue if I wanted.

He renewed his assault with invigorated passion, adding a third finger, stretching and filling me with skilled strokes. He reached his other hand up to massage my breast through my clothes. I ached to feel him skin-on-skin but didn’t want to interrupt his rhythm to undress. Instead, I arched into his kneading palm while my h*ps bucked under his artful ministrations.

Damn, I was soaring again, so soon. My legs shook, my knees knocking against Hudson’s head as I tried to hold on. Then, with a half-sob, half-yelp, my orgasm burst through me. Stars shot across my vision and my entire body trembled while I came and came over Hudson’s hand.

He fed on me while I settled, teasing my pu**y until the last waves of my release shuddered through my system.

“You’re welcome.” Hudson was up and off the bed before I could regain thought process.

I reached after him. “Where are you going? I need to...

Read here: Read Forever with You (Fixed #3)(33) online free by Laurelin Paige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March