Read Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(49) online free by Julia Kent

Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(49)
Author: Julia Kent

“You have quite the track record with fake spouses,” Andrew says quietly in my ear as people in the crowd either fret over Josh’s prone body or murmur about liability issues.

Sunny lights a sage smudge stick and starts muttering something while waving the burning leaves over my “husband”.

Andrew looks at my belly with a mixture of amusement and protectiveness. I want to touch him but I can’t. He has, obviously, figured out the ruse. While I technically can’t tell him that Josh and I are working, he clearly knows.

“Are you stalking me, Mr. McCormick?” I murmur, rubbing my pretend bump. “You appear in the most unusual moments in my life.”

“I’m on the board of directors of the hospital, Ms. Warrick,” he replies with a smile. “We’re doing an annual walk through.”

“I’m preparing for the most precious moment I never expected,” I answer, giving him a wink.

He smothers a grin.

Sunny glides over. She smells like roasted chicken, which makes my tummy growl. I am eating for two after all.

Me and Josh. He’s so green there’s no way he’ll be able to go out with me for dinner after this.

“Your husband is down for the count, I’m afraid,” Sunny says sadly.

A warrior’s cry erupts in the tiny room. We all turn toward the source of the sound.

A bloody baby’s head emerges on screen. Sunny pauses the video right there, the frame frozen in graphic detail.

“The miracle of life,”...

Read here: Read Shopping for a CEO (Shopping for a Billionaire #7)(49) online free by Julia Kent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan