Read His One and Only (50 Loving States #6)(24) online free by Theodora Taylor

His One and Only (50 Loving States #6)(24)
Author: Theodora Taylor

“I don’t hear you narrating.”

“I’m pulling one arm out and now the other.” Her cheeks flamed. “And now I’m sitting here in my bra.” She didn’t add, “feeling real self-conscious.”

“Details, details,” he said.

It took her a moment to understand what he was getting at. “You want me to tell you what the bra looks like?”

He half-smirked at her. “I want you to do your job. You wouldn’t lead me up the stairs without telling how many of them there were, would you?”

“It’s nothing special,” she said. “Just two triangles of cotton.”

“Take it off.”

“I’m taking it off,” she said. “Now I’m sitting here naked from the waist up.”

“Draw me a picture of what that looks like.”

Embarrassment swirled inside her stomach as she answered, “I’m all-right looking, I guess. I mean, I’m not big-chested like most of your girlfriends.”

“How do you know what my girlfriends look like?” he asked. “You been checking up on me, Josie Witherspoon?”

Yes. When she’d still been living in Atlanta, she had flipped through a few celebrity magazines in the supermarket to see if he was in them. But out loud she said, “You seem like the kind of guy who’d prefer a chest over substance.”

“Don’t go discriminating, now,” Beau said, his Alabama drawl in full effect. “You can’t judge a girl’s brains by her boobies.”

He suddenly covered her breasts with his large hands. And she gasped when she discovered that despite his trust fund...

Source: Read His One and Only (50 Loving States #6)(24) online free by Theodora Taylor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy #1)(24) online free by Meghan March