Read The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(11) online free by Ashley Blake

The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(11)
Author: Ashley Blake

Content?  I felt so sad for Joshua that he almost settled on being content for the rest of his life rather than in love!

“I don’t know that he felt he deserved more.  But it didn’t matter because mother could not stand her.  We never knew why.  Shortly after he brought her home to meet mother, he broke things off.  She was probably a bit snarky with you when she met you because he’s never brought anyone with him on these long trips, and she knows that it means something that you are here with him.  So you, my dear, are somewhat of an anomaly.  You seem to have captured my brother’s heart.”

I slowly shook my head in protest.  “Jake, Joshua just sees me as a business colleague.  He has taught me so much, and I am very grateful, but I don’t think it’s any more than that for him.”

“What about for you, Sarah?”

I was tongue-tied and wanted to shift the conversation away from me, so I turned the table on him.

“I could ask you the same thing.  What does the future hold for you and Vivienne?”

He, thankfully, let me off the hook.

“Vivienne is a wonderful person.”

I raised an eyebrow and did not mean for him to see that.

“Oh, you didn’t like her.”

“No, no, it’s not that.  She just was not extremely friendly when I met at her dinner the other night.”

“She really is a kind person.  She gets a...

Continuous reading: Read The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(11) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey