Read The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(3) online free by Ashley Blake

The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(3)
Author: Ashley Blake

"No, I didn't sign anything."  I held his gaze to let him know that he would not intimidate me.  I think he appreciated me not backing down because he answered my question.

“I anticipated you would ask me about this. “  He handed me an electronic tablet.  “This is yours.  Keep it with you at all times while we are in Dubai.  Open the yellow folder icon.”

When I clicked on it, I saw a document labeled “personal and confidential" inside.  I clicked on that and there in front of me was a detailed contract explaining everything we discussed.

"Read it over, and if you agree, sign it electronically and send it to me.  You have 24 hours to review it.  And, if at any time something is too much for you or you don’t want to do it, just say ‘stop’ and I will.”

I planned to read it carefully later that evening but, as long as it had all of the information we had discussed written into the contract, I didn't see a reason why I would not sign it.  I put the tablet in my bag and closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes while we landed.  All of the shades were drawn because the sun was so hot it would have instantly heated up the inside of the jet, so I didn't get to see anything as we landed.

As soon as we hit the ground, I looked...

Continuous reading: Read The Billionaire's Desire 2: Dubai Confidental(3) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan