Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(15) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(15)
Author: Ashley Blake

I could see that Jonathan’s cheeks turned red and with good reason.  I doubted that he was used to getting random hugs from 50-year-old women.

This is not happening right now.  “Mom!  Couldn’t you just shake his hand?”  I rolled my eyes at her as I ground out the words under my breath.

He was clearly taken off guard but he was a good sport.  “Oh, it’s okay Sky, your mom gives good hugs!  It’s nice to meet you to, Mrs. Marshall, Mr. Marshall.”  He shook Jay’s hand and looked him in the eye.  I knew that Jay liked that.  He used to tell me that if a boy didn’t shake his hand and look him in the eye when he came to pick me up for a date, that I wasn’t going because it meant that the boy didn’t respect me.

“Oh, Jonathan, here you are!  Your mother got lost in the candle section and I had to tear her away to come find you!”

A deep, sultry voice permeated the air and I looked up and saw the most gorgeous older man I had ever laid eyes on in my life.  I mean, he was absolutely beautiful!  The woman beside him, was pretty but not stunning, yet there was something about her that made her stand out and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.  And then I saw them glance at each other and I could see the spark. ...

Source from: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(15) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey