Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(6) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(6)
Author: Ashley Blake

A kind of quiet appreciation fell over the room as the girls seemed to literally swoon.  His velvety deep voice was even sexier than the voice I’d heard the night before.

I didn’t hear anyone else after he spoke and his name kept playing over and over in my head until I felt Katie nudge me.  I snapped out of my reverie and was completely confused as to why she was nudging me repeatedly until I glanced around the room and noticed that everyone was staring at me.  Oh my gosh!  It’s my turn!

I felt so silly and I could feel my cheeks burning as I’m sure they turned crimson red with all eyes on me.  I tried to play it off and act like I wasn’t as flustered as I felt.

I waved my hand, in a short wave, to the room.  “Hi, I’m Skylar Miller and I am from Chicago.”

I felt relieved when my turn was over and I was just beginning to relax a bit when Mr. Gorgeous caught me off guard.

“City or suburbs?”  His eyes had me spellbound and for just a second, there was no one else in the room.  I couldn’t believe he was actually talking to me!

“City, right in the middle of it all.”

“Me too.”  His eyes held mine and the heat between us was palpable.

The room was silent for a little bit too long and I could feel all eyes on us.  Thankfully...

Read more: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(6) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan