Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(3) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(3)
Author: Ashley Blake

“I know sweetheart, but this one is extra special and you are my little princess.  Go ahead, open it.”  He had a grin on his face that was as big as mine as he sat waiting for me to open my gift.

I carefully opened the box and gleaming up at me was the prettiest ring I had ever seen.  I flung my arms around him and I think I must have kissed his cheek 20 times.  We didn’t have a lot of money but my parents always managed to make my birthdays special.

“Thank you daddy!  It’s so pretty!”

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.  “You’re welcome sweetheart.  When you wear that ring I want you to remember that even though I might not be in the same room with you, I will always be in your heart.”

My dad and I had a really special relationship.  I know it was different than the one he had with my older brother and sister, I could talk to him about anything and loved being around him.  I spent a ton of time with him and I think my mom felt a little left out sometimes, but I loved them both the same.  The only time I took my ring off was when I took a bath or shower.

My dad died in a car accident the next year and I didn’t think I would ever be able to get...

Read full: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(3) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan