Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(34) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(34)
Author: Ashley Blake

He pulled me into his arms and we lay there for a few minutes until our breathing was normal again.  I felt so happy and safe with him and I wished I could have bottled that moment to keep it forever.

He looked down at me as he casually stroked my hair.  “I meant what I said earlier Sky.  I love you.”

His eyes were earnest as they searched mine and he made my belly flutter.  My fairytale was coming true.

I gently held his face in my hands as my eyes searched his,  “I love you too, Jonathan,” and I pulled him toward me for a soft peck.

We lay there silently for a couple of minutes, our fingers linked together, and then he asked me a question I did not see coming.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you something Sky.  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?”

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, thoroughly confused about that.  He knew that I was going home.

“I’m going home, remember?  We talked about it after my parents left a few weeks ago.  I told you that I couldn’t wait to see them again at Thanksgiving.”

He hesitated and he looked really nervous.

What is going on?

“I want to invite you home with me for Thanksgiving.  I already asked my parents and they would love to see you again.”

Was he serious?  Go home with him?  I wanted to jump up and down and scream, I was so excited! ...

Source: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(34) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey