Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(28) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(28)
Author: Ashley Blake

“I feel the same way Jonathan, this is new for me too, you know?”

“Okay, so we’re good?”

I smiled at him.  “Yeah, we’re good.”

“Do you still want to get out of here and go somewhere to hang out away from all of these people when I’m done on stage?”

“Definitely.”

He smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips.  “I better go, it’s almost time for us to go on.  I’ll find you after.”  With that he rushed off.

I went back to my friends, happy as a lark, who were dancing to the music and then the lights dimmed, the music stopped, and strobes swirled around the room as a voice boomed through the speakers.

“Alright, alright!  Fall Festival!  Give it up for Sonic Blaze!”

Screams filled the air as the huge crowd clapped and screamed and the lights rose on the figures standing on stage.  It looked like nearly the entire campus was there.  Jonathan still took my breath away and looked hella sexy as his hands covered the mic and he belted out the first song.  Katie and I were perched near the stage and Jonathan found my eyes a few times and winked at me as he sang to me.

“You’re so lucky Sky, he’s so sexy!”

Yes he is.

They played until nearly midnight and the crowd went crazy after their last song.  The screams and claps didn’t stop until the lights came back up and the other music poured through...

Continuous reading: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(28) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Detective(21) online free by Arthur Hailey