Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(9) online free by Ashley Blake

Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(9)
Author: Ashley Blake

Jonathan’s eyes were perusing my face and I started to feel really shy as his eyes studied mine with a sharp intensity.  He was so good-looking it was hard to concentrate on anything else, so when I felt Katie tugging on my arm I had to tear my eyes away from his to see what she wanted.

“We’re going back to campus now and those guys are going to go eat.”

“Oh!  Sorry, to keep you Jonathan, I’m sure you’re probably really hungry.”

My words hung in the air for a few seconds as he held my gaze and a tiny smirk danced at the corner of his mouth.  He leaned down and whispered in my ear so that only I could hear him.  “I am, but not in the way that you think.  I’ll see you later.”  

As he walked off with his friends, my cheeks instantly felt like they were on fire and my breathing became very shallow as I contemplated the meaning behind his words. I didn’t realize that I was walking down the sidewalk with a goofy grin on my face until I heard Katie’s words.

“Somebody is really into you and it looks like you feel the same way.  Are your cheeks okay?”

My hands flew to my cheeks and I looked at her with eyes like saucers.  “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Well for starters they are the color of my shirt,” she looked at me as she tugged...

Source: Read Beautiful Sky (Billionaire Rock Star #1)(9) online free by Ashley Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic #7)(7) online free by Sophie Kinsella

Read To Touch a Sheikh (Pride of Zohayd #3)(13) online free by Olivia Gates

Read Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies #2)(12) online free by Kendall Ryan